Meet Recruiters and Interview Onsite
Jarvis Property Restoration
Jarvis Property Restoration is currently seeking Project Managers to complement our growing team of Restoration Professionals. The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating and executing all Jarvis activities on all claims to which they are appointed, ensuring that the Jarvis customer service reputation is always maintained.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Managing all aspects of emergency and restoration claims
• Maintain a positive relationship with the Client and Insurance Representative.
• Educating the client on the process of repair, the timing of service delivery and realistic expectations.
• Occasionally assist in Estimating (Using Xactimate)
• Coordinate and Supervise Trade Workers
• Inspecting progress and work quality throughout the project lifespan.
• Completing projects on time and within budget.
• Delivering exceptional customer service to insurance stakeholders, homeowners, and property managers.
• Providing leadership in Health and Safety, by ensuring the company health and safety policies and procedures are followed.
• Being proactive in resolving customer service issues.
• Generating new leads through relationships with adjusters and property managers.
Desired Skills and Experience
• Ability to manage several projects at any given time, with a continuous focus on quality and financial results
• Preferred 5 years of experience managing construction or renovation projects
• Preferred 2 years working directly within the Emergency and Restoration industry (insurance)\
• Experience with Xactimate Estimating Software
• Exceptional networking skills
• Positive reputation within the market place for getting results
• Proven ability to manage, coach and mentor crew
• Exceptional software skills - MS office suite
• Minimum High School DIploma
• Minimum 3 years