Meet Recruiters and Interview Onsite
Caravan Facilities Management (CFM)
Job Salary: Starting Salary $16-$17 per hour
• Inspect work performed to ensure that it meets specifications and establish standards.
• Plan and prepare work schedules
• Investigate complaints about service and equipment and take corrective action.
• Inspect and evaluate the physcial condition of facilities in order to determine the type of work required.
• Coordinate activities with other departments to ensure that services are provided in an efficient and timely manner.
• Check equipment to ensure it is in working order.
• Instruct staff in work policies and procedures and the use and maintenance of equipment.
• Perform or assist with cleaning duties as necessary.
• Select the most suitable cleaning materials for different types of linens, furniture, flooring and surfaces.
• Comply with and support the health, safety and environmental programs, including policies and procedures.
• Handle discipline and commendation.
• Work within the guidelines of the union contract.
• Leadership experience in a fast paced automotive manufacturing environment.
• Demonstrated experience in motivating and mentoring employees.
• Demonstrated problem resolution skills.
• Manufacturing and business knowledge.
• Able to operator PC based software programs and automated business systems.
• Must be able to travel 20% of the time. Travel with generally be for training.
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
• Team building and conflict management skills.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities.
• Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
One to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of college education and experience.