Look Who's Hiring! Oakland County Career Expo - June 25th
- IBM Global Business Services Center
- Quicken Loans
- Art Van Furniture
- Match RX
- SMART BUS - Suburban Mobility Authority for Regional Transportation
- Aflac Insurance
- Global Information Technology
- First Financial Insurance Group
- The Entrepreneurs Source
- Uncle Ed's Oil Shoppe
- Paragon Properties
- The Art Institute
- Five Brothers Mortgage Servicing & Securing
- Shop Main Street - Hiring Sales Executives
- Republic Services
- F. Lax Construction - Apply Online Only
- Forklift Tires of East Michigan
- Northwestern Mutual
- Dorsey Schools
- Merrill Lynch
- Summit Oral Maxillofacial Surgery
- Prefix Corporation
- Caravan Facilities Management
- ICONMA, LLC
- Arby's Restaurant
- New York Life Insurance
- Dart Appraisal
- Michigan Air National Guard
- Motor Club of America-Detroit
- Cardinal Staffing of Michigan
- Mortgage Builder Software
- Impact Management Services
- IADT - Detroit
- The Pic Group
- LA Fitness Clubs
- Allstate Insurance
- And many other companies......
4-Steps To Guarantee You Are Hired At The Next Job Fair.
- Dress for success. Companies will look to interview onsite dress in interview appropriate clothing (example: slacks, dress shoes, button shirt). Be comfortable. Remove cold weather attire before meeting employers utilize coat and hat racks in lobby area.
- Don’t skim recruiters. Allow yourself enough time to network with every recruiter. You don’t want to miss an opportunity because you are rushing or only want to meet certain companies.Try new occupations. Consider a new career field if you have been looking for work for more than 90-days. Don’t be afraid to try something new.
- Be assertive in your job search. Recruiters are looking for self-motivated candidates that are easy to dialogue with. Introduce yourself with a firm handshake and winning smile.Condense your resume. You only have 3-minutes to grab the attention of recruiters present a single page resume only. Consider a functional resume.
- Think positive. We understand that searching for employment can be frustrating and emotional but remaining positive and you will get positive results. Repeat to yourself “Today is the day I will meet my next employer” believe what you are saying and visualize yourself happy at work. Change your thoughts about searching for employment and your outcome will change.
Submit Your Resume Today at www.JobFairGiant.com
"LIKE" if you think these 4-Steps are helpful.
Oakland County Career Expo
Tuesday, June 25
39475 Woodward Ave
Bloomfield Hills, MI
9AM - 3PM