IMMEDIATE PRESS RELEASE
Media Contact - CJ Eason (734)-956-4550
Release Date: July 15, 2013
Searching For Best Resume In Michigan
Date: July 15, 2013
JobFairGiant.com, the largest Michigan job fair sponsor, today announced the launch of its exciting initiative for job seekers, a new Facebook Resume Contest.
The Best Michigan Resume Contest. Prizes will be given away to the BEST most innovative resumes submitted. The objective behind the contest is to ensure that job seekers create captivating resumes that will help employers hire the right kind of candidate and at the same time, provide job seekers with better opportunities.
The Best Michigan Resume Contest will be held until July 24, 2013. All resumes created during the contest period will be considered for prizes. The winners will be selected by a committee comprised of members of the JobFairGiant.com management team. The winners will be announced on Facebook in the first week of August 2013. The prizes include $ 100.00 cash and a $ 50.00 restaurant gift certificate.
To be eligible for the contest the prospective job seekers must do the following:
1) Create/Update your resume
2) Name the file with 'your full name'
3) Submit your final resume by 24th July 2013 to firstname.lastname@example.org – include link to your Facebook page in your email message
4) Every resume will be scored based on content, creativity, formatting and innovation
5) On 26th July 2013, the top 10 resumes would be shortlisted & posted on Michigan Job Fair Giant’s facebook page
6) Get your friends to like your resume on Michigan Job Fair Giant’s page
7) On 1st August 2013, the resume with the highest number of ‘likes’ will be adjudged ‘The Best Michigan Resume’ for the month of July 2013.
All the requirements must be completed and the resume must be made searchable so that the nation's finest employers will be able to view the resumes.
JobFairGiant.com is the largest growing Michigan career fair sponsor, JobFairGiant.com is looking to connect progressive companies with the most qualified people on a local level, offering innovative technology and superior services that allow both employers and job seekers more control over the recruiting process. The company's network of sites currently includes GiantJobs.net, DetroitSalesJobFair.com, GetHiredInDetroit.com, DetroitTechnologyJobFair.com, HiredInMichigan.com, DetroitEngineeringJobFair.com and DetroitHealthcareJobFair.com.
JobFairGiant expects many more city-specific sites to come.
FACEBOOK PAGE: http://on.fb.me/1aGyPC6
BLOG PAGE: http://www.blog.jobfairgiant.com
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
KEYWORDS: Michigan, Detroit, jobs, career, resume, contest