JobFairGiant.com, a sponsor of monthly job fairs in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb County, introduced the Michigan Perfect Job Workshop to launch May 2014. The workshop will featured keynote speakers from hiring companies to offer insight on How to Get Hired, Writing The Perfect Resume, Fair Salary Negotiation and many more career development topics.
The first workshop will be held at the Hired in Michigan Perfect Job Expo on May 29 at The Met Hotel in Troy, Michigan. Candidates have an opportunity to participate in 20-minute interviews with over 60 local companies hiring for experienced and entry-level positions.
The high-impact workshops are sponsored by companies hiring at to job expo event; candidates will receive top-secret hiring tips and strategies from recruiters. At many large companies, being hired requires magic we want to unveil the secrets and help people get hired in Michigan.
Workshop Topics Include:
- How Much Money Do You Need For Retirement?
- 40 and Fabulous, Are You Still Searching For a Satisfying Career?
- Career Exploration, Finding The Perfect Job
- Fair Salary Negotiation, How to Value Your Job Skills
- Top-Secret Job Search Tips & Techniques
- How to Survive A Telephone Interview
- Do’s and Don’ts of Resume and Cover Letter Writing
- How to Use Social Media to Get Hired, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- How To Properly Email Your Resume
- Is This A Dead Interview? How To Get Hired After Interviewing
- Need Extra Money? How Make Gas and Grocery Money On The Weekends
The Michigan Perfect Job Workshop is free for all job seekers to attend with complimentary parking. We recommend that job seekers plan to attend the job expo and workshop starting at 9:00 am on Thursday, May 29, 2014, we require all participants dress for interviews.
To receive a list of companies hiring and workshop schedule visit our website at JobFairGiant.com
#detroit #michigan #workshop #jobfair #expo #hiring #jobs #career