Skip to main content

Great Lakes Wine & Spirits Hiring at Livonia Job Fair on August 28, 2014

HIRING! Livonia Job Fair happening Thursday, August 28, 2014.
Meet Recruiters and Interview Onsite

Delivery Driver
Great Lakes Wine & Spirits
http://www.glwas.com/

Type: Full-time
Delivering wine & spirits in a 24’ straight truck throughout South East MI
Requirements:
•    Minimum CDL B w/air brakes licensing
•    Minimum one year CDL driving experience
•    Clean driving record
•    Be able to pass DOT physical and maintain card

Popular posts from this blog

How To Reply To A Newspaper Employment Advertisement

How To Reply To A Newspaper Employment Advertisement
Submit your resume with a formal cover letter (see below).Call to confirm resume and cover letter was received by Hiring Manager.Request to meet to discuss positions qualifications and requirements (hint: you have set your own interview appointment) Congratulations! Good Luck.See Sample Covers For Newspaper Advertisements

Sample #1

Free Interview Clothing For Job Seekers

Job Seeker Question: I have been unemployed for over two years and I do not have interviewing clothing many times I do not apply for jobs because I am embarrassed about the way I look. I can't afford to buy a new suit or shoes and I am worried no one will hire me wearing jeans.
Answer Form: CJ Eason, Community Outreach Director

Don’t be embarrassed I understand that during a difficult economy it can be hard to obtain interview appropriate clothing. Remain positive in your job search I am sure you will find employment soon. Across American millions of job seekers struggle with the question of what to wear to a job fair or interview often times you think that dress for success means wearing a designer suit or expensive shoes. No!!! Dress for success means to avoid wearing jeans or gym shoes instead business casual clothing such as slacks, khaki pants, button-up shirt, tie and simple shoes.

As a recruiter I understand that many job seekers don’t have perfect clothing it is superficial …