Hiring Executive Assistant of Company President
Well established, stable, growing company in Detroit, Michigan is seeking a dynamic, polished, resourceful Executive Assistant to support the President / CEO for a long term positions. If you are able to juggling multiple projects simultaneously, being the point person, and have demonstrated success supporting an extremely busy, high-profile Executive please forward your confidential resume for immediate consideration.
The ideal candidate will have 5-7 years’ experience working alongside a C-Level, President, or other Senior Level Executive. The Executive Assistant must possess a professional demeanor, sound judgment and discretion when dealing with confidential matters. You must be flexible, dependable & punctual as this is an extremely important support position. Excellent organization, time management, and multi-tasking skills required for successful achievement of position goals in this fast paced, demanding environment.
The successful candidate will be self-directed, highly skilled, results-driven and have excellent computer and technical skills. Must be a team player, show initiative, possess exceptional verbal and written communication skills and be able to interface professionally with all levels, both internally and externally. The ability to follow through and follow up is critical. Must be able to adapt quickly to meet changing deadlines and priorities.
Duties include preparing correspondence, managing an extremely busy calendar of daily appointments, making extensive domestic and international travel arrangements, taking meeting minutes, answering and responding to calls/emails, and providing a high level of service.
Congenial, work environment, generous compensation rate and great opportunity for the right individual.
Executive Assistant to President Responsibilities:
- Utilize proficient writing skills to compose memos, emails, letters and other correspondence
- Coordinate domestic/global and often-complex travel arrangements for both personal/family and business travel will be routinely required
- Assist with all activities including highly confidential tasks and personal assistance tasks for social appointments, and business activities
- Handle projects on a broad range of topics. Projects will often require internet research skills, a high-comfort level with numbers and utilizing Excel to manage information
- Manage a busy executive calendar including organizing and planning meetings, making dinner reservations, and coordinating travel with customers, vendors, and internal company personnel
- Handle employee payroll, daily store sales numbers, and manage tax info.
For immediate CONFIDENTIAL consideration for this opportunity, qualified candidates should forward their resume ASAP.
Email resume to EXAJL@JOBFAIRGIANT.COM